PRINCETON SQUARE PRESS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to Princeton Square Press. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Princeton Square Press collects, and the ways in which Princeton Square Press uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Princeton Square Press may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
Using personal information
We do not sell or share your information with anyone else.
Princeton Square Press may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Princeton Square Press may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Princeton Square Press will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Princeton Square Press will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers by our hosting agency.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Princeton Square Press is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Princeton Square Press
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to Princeton Square Press, 301 North Harrison St. #312, Princeton, NJ 08540.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.